All maintenance requests should be reported to your property manager in writing so both you and the property manager have a record of it (see rental forms).
Your lease agreement does not authorise you to do repairs yourself. If you do so, the landlord is not obliged to reimburse you for the cost incurred. We ask that you use our tradespeople as they are trusted by our company to carry out necessary emergency repairs.
Emergency items are generally those that could cause injury to the tenant or damage to the property, and may include:
- water pipes have broken or burst
- blocked or broken toilet (if a second toilet not available)
- serious roof leak or gas leak
- dangerous electrical fault, dangerous powerpoint, loose live wire etc
- flooding, rainwater inundation inside the property, or serious flood damage
- serious storm, fire or impact damage (ie impact by a motor vehicle)
- failure or breakdown of the gas, electricity or water supply to the premises
- hot water service failure on a weekend
- fault or damage that makes premises unsafe or insecure
- fault likely to injure a person, cause damage or undue inconvenience
Our property management team are available to tenants within normal business hours Monday to Saturday. In situations of an emergency, please phone our office on 4390 9800.
If it is after hours, please call one of the following:
- Central Coast Wide Plumbing on 0450 373 505
- Wyong Plumbing on 0438 999 664
- Quick Electrics on 0477 226 550
- Adam Duke Electrical on 0403 000 599
- Ausgrid on 13 13 88
Natural disasters please contact the SES on 132 500
Toukley Police please contact 4390 1299
Please note: for non-emergencies, the tenant will be charged for the call out.